Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Today's Song - U N I V E R S E by SPZRKT (prod. by Sango)


So, if Jekob made Redeeming Rap history yesterday as the first to have two songs featured off the same album, I guess SPZRKT continues that trend. His free album Lucid Dreams is one of the most inspired albums I have ever come across, free or not. I would venture to say that he's one of the most talented Hip Hop/R&B artists in CHH today with one of the best and distinct singing voices. You take his mission and his message with that and you have an iPod on repeat.
Dig in:

There is nothing like You x2
I am longing for Your presence
I long for Your presence
Your love x3
is everything 
You are x3
You're all I need

The simplicity mixed with the soothing beat by Sango makes for a time of peace.
Here's where you can stream the song (you can't download it there) but here's where you can stream and download this and the rest of his whole album free.

Want more Spazzy? Check out our review of his song "BC" here and him featured in Wildchild's "Change Gone Come" here.

Best,
Felix


No comments:

Post a Comment