Sunday, November 17, 2013

Today's Song - BC by SPZRKT ft. Marz


I keep falling
You keep picking me up
I keep stalling
Shift me into your love
I can feel it
In Your heart I will trust
Where I have been my whole life?

What was I doing before You?
Where was I looking before You?
What was I doing before You?
I went everywhere just looking for You
And I'll never go looking again

This is much more on the rnb side of Hip-Hop, but I think it's a really nicely done and polished song. The feature of Marz is a nice touch and the background (upbeat Coldplay sounding-ish instrumental) definitely complements SPZRKT's voice. We've heard "Spazzy" (as he is called from time to time) before (check out "Change Gone Come") as he's definitely becoming a recognizable voice within the CHH world. BC (standing for Before Christ) is really just that - SPZRKT's life before he met Christ.

Best,
Felix

No comments:

Post a Comment