Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Today's Song - Change Gone Come by Wildchild ft. SPZRKT, Cheno Lyfe and Eddie Nigma


This one goes off - the beat is hauntingly chill, the words on point, and the mixtures of flow powerful. Wildchild's single boasts a talented cast (SPZRKT also featured on multiple Social Club songs and Cheno Lyfe's "PYITF" is another big song today in CHH while Eddie Nigma is up and coming and being featured in many singles).

Check some of the lyrics
Chorus
Oh these days, these days are dark
It seems like we were better off lost
But it's on the horizon - Keep Rising

I know I'm nothing special
Another man with issues
I fall but get up again in a world thats full of things that trip you
Days seem dark
Nights seem long...
When's it my turn?
When will I win?
Thoughts are circling my brain as I do things
Not good for me but temporary pleasures
To ease the pain of the day from a lonely Christian...
I gotta be strong
Today is soon gone
Change is gone come
And I am not alone.

Free stream and download available here. Get this one. It's golden I promise.

Best,
Felix


No comments:

Post a Comment