Friday, January 17, 2014

Today's Song - Now Or Neva by C.R.O.W.N. Movement


The C.R.O.W.N. Movement (Christ Rising Over Worldly Nature) is a rap group out of Australia and Canada...which doesn't mean this isn't of national importance. Their song "Now Or Neva" is a jam relating to the concept relating to not knowing when the return of Christ will be and iterating the importance of preparing for His coming (see Matthew 24:36-44).
Peep some of the lyrics:

(Chorus)
Nobody knows what tomorrow holds - it's now or never 
(I know if I procrastinate today 
tomorrow's not promised
so I might pass away)
It's now or ever
(I know if I procrastinate today 
tomorrow's not promised
so I might pass away)...


...The call goes out
it's now or never...
the blood of the lamb flowing like a river
the sacrifice of God the giver of all givers
given for all sinners, even the worst killers...
never wait for the weather to change
when the Son comes back it's too late
don't hesitate...


You can stream this and download it free right here.

Best,
Felix

No comments:

Post a Comment