Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Today's Song - Walk That Talk by B.Parker


(Chorus)
I walk that talk that
Man you ain't know
I walk that talk that
I got that Holy Ghost
I walk that talk that
Just like my Savior did
So if you walk that talk that
Go 'head and say it then 

Man I walk around like I even got no problems
My Man said that if there's ever an issue He gon' solve them
So if you want the same, it ain't no thing, just let me know
His price is real good, He do it for the low
Matter of fact said you covered, consider it a favor
He done cleaned your debt, wrote the check, see ya' later
Now that's a true boss, I ain't talkin Ricky Rozay
Broke the shackles from my hands and feet, no more 2 Chainz!

I hadn't heard of B.Parker before this one but I'm a huge fan. I love his flow and I love his message. My favorite part for sure is his double meaning behind using the mainstream rapper 2 Chainz and the chains that sin has on humans. "Walk that Talk" is another one of those unashamed jams that'll keep you mindful of how good we have it and how good God is.


Best,
Felix

No comments:

Post a Comment