Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Today's Song - I Like It by Sebastian Phoenix


Sebastian Phoenix takes one of the sickest beats you'll hear and makes it into one of the sickest songs you'll hear this year. "I Like It" tackles the idea of adjusting to the Christian life and the effects a life of truth has on someone. Here's some of the lyrics that go off:

...It's uncomfortable what that truth do
This just ain't what i'm used to
I'd rather go do what i used to yeah
But this spiritual apprehension's 
got my mind in a different dimension of love...

...I'm cool with constructive critique
But keep your opinion if you just gon' hate
cuz me I'ma trust in my Jesus take refuge
in Him is dominion of all He surveys...
Lord knows I been locked up 
Shot down
And then wanna put me in a box now?
Cuz I rep the One who rolls
Like a point guard from Chi-Town!...

(Chorus)
I like it I like it I like it x3
Think I'll spend a little more time here x 4


Best,
Felix

No comments:

Post a Comment