Sunday, November 3, 2013

Today's Song - Walking Dead by Michael Berean (ft. theBREAX)


John Piper quotes throughout the song. Michael Berean's unorthodox yet poignant flow. theBREAX going in. I give you "The Walking Dead." Here's some of the content:

John Piper: ...we're not dead - we're following...

...but it's nothin to say
I wanna pick their brain but they runnin away
I wanna be their blood brothers
Put the skeleton back in the closet
Have a feast before my body decays
No smiley face or JK
This is really my only way to survive
Christians be acting dead they lucky to be alive
Realize you got a lot of grace
There's a lot of dead men that would love to take your place

John Piper:...people aren't dead because they can't walk. People are dead because they can't see...

Here's the link to Michael Berean and theBREAX's call to be alive and where you can download and stream this song for free.

Best,
Felix

No comments:

Post a Comment